• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a Cracked Magazine need some help

27 posts in this topic

You're just going to have to find a nice big lot of issues and have some fun reading them. Not a bad research project.

Considering the future of "big data" and image recognition, I'm guessing in 5-10 years you'll be able to plug an image like that into an application and find out exactly what it's from in a couple seconds. (You can already put a 10-second piece of music on YouTube and it will be able to match the waveform to a database of copyrighted recordings.)

Edited by Doohickamabob

On 2/20/2017 at 10:23 PM, cheta42 said:

I am looking for a Cracked Magazine and need some help.

I think the magazine was a Cracked magazine.

I don't think it was a copy of MAD. The circa I am looking for is late seventies up until early eighties.

The book I am looking for has a photo of real life  gorilla on the back cover. That is all I have to go on. The reason I ask, I stumbled upon a picture of me and my late brother and he is holding a magazine and you only see the picture of the back cover. I will try to post a picture of it, but it is not that clear....plus I look like a geek . lol

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Alex

Check out issue 140 think that might be it. Good luck!