• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing LAS VEGAS Comic Con- June 23-24-25

37 posts in this topic

Amazing LAS VEGAS Comic Con is back June 23-24-25 for our 5th Anniversary event.

Our event will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, SAME location as 2016.

We revamped our website at http://www.AmazingLasVegasComicCon.com

Guests that we have announced:

*TODD McFARLANE

*George Perez

*Kevin Eastman

More Great Names will be added to the site, so please keep checking in there.

Also be sure to follow us on social media-

Twitter & Instagram: @AmazingComicCon

Facebook.com/AmazingLasVegasComicCon

I have been going to this show every year for my birthday for the last two years, now in year three I turn 40 and McFarlane will be there? Who else is on the list? Im in Ohio so I need to plan for a flight and a room to come out this year for my 40th

Added a few MEDIA GUESTS to Amazing LAS VEGAS Comic Con-

*RAY PARK- who played Darth Maul, Snake eyes, and was in the original X-Men Movie

*Veronica Taylor- the original lead from POKEMON.

MORE COMIC CREATORS will be announced this week and next.  Guys who are working on the top DC Properties, More Top Creators of Iconic Marvel Properties, and other great names.  Keep checking the site at http://www.AmazingLasVegasComicCon.com

Silver- I very much enjoyed being at the SouthPoint-those were fun times, but in just 3 short years we quickly outgrew all exhibit space they had.  And while I became kinda "nose blind" since our early planning days, we got more than a few remarks about the "sweet" smell of horses and livestock...

The move the Las Vegas Convention Center was necessary.  And while that facility hasn't had the friendliest rack records with Genre Conventions, AMAZING LAS VEGAS had our biggest event yet there.  We are bringing more guests, with a great resumes for 2017.

We are also moving our host hotel to WEST GATE- which means a MUCH shorter walk, and great room rates, which is priced competitively to our early years at the other facility.  WEST GATE features multiple places to eat, drink, and play, and the rooms have been completely remodeled.  Link should be coming soon to our our site, with those low rates.  This should be a fun weekend!

Shaun-thanks for supporting AMAZING LAS VEGAS COMIC CON!

No immediate plans for Amazing Comic Con to add any more major VIP/Ultimate Fan Packages for this event.  There may be some packages tied to voice actors, or media guests for pre-sales.

For George Perez- the Early Admission is CLUTCH benefit- he is traditionally at our cons before the opening bell, and his booth gives out tickets, assuring line placement.  VIP and Premium Packages assure this early entry.

For Todd McFarlane- him and his crew will determine how many autographs he will sign for each fan.  The McFarlane Package assures members an assigned time for MEMBERS ONLY signing.  While this does not entitle anyone to additional free signatures, it will assure the members their allotment at the assigned time.  Hope that information helps!

Shaun- there was a glitch on the eventbrite site, where it listed several of the premium packages UNAVAILABLE, and as such people naturally assumed these were sold out.  IT fixed the site, and packages went back on sale.

we have NOT oversold the McFarlane- nor any of the other Premium packages- at this show.  The McFarlane Package will be strictly limited to only 100.

At the time of this update, there are only a handful of these packages left.

We are almost sold out of some of the VIP Packages as well.

At each of the Amazing Comic Con events, the guests will determine their own autograph policy for the show.  While signatures on the show floor are complimentary, you may want to check with both the McFarlane booth and the CGC booth for grading procedures if any.

More Great Guests Added to AMAZING LAS VEGAS COMIC CON:

*JASON FABOK- DC Comics' Top Penciler. Justice League, Suicide Squad, Batman.  Upcoming Crossover THE BUTTON with Watchmen/Batman/Flash

*CHAD HARDIN- Penciler of Harley Quinn

*GERRY CONWAY- Legedary Creator of Punisher, Power Girl, Jason Todd, Killer Croc, Firestorm, Vixen, and more!

https://www.amazingcomiccon.com/single-post/2017/03/23/AMAZING-GUEST-ANNOUNCEMENT-GERRY-CONWAY-Legendary-Creator-of-PUNISHER-POWER-GIRL-and-MORE--coming-to-LAS-VEGAS-in-JUNE

ALSO****

Tony Fleecs- My Little Pony from IDW

Mat Nastos- Disney Animation, cover artists on TMNT and Power Rangers

MORE GUESTS for Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con June 23-24-25

ROB LIEFELD- Creator of Deadpool, Cable, X-Force will be bringing the Extreme Studios 25th Anniversary Tour.

with MARAT MYCHAELS, DAN FRAGA, and JEFF MATSUDA, and more...

This is an opportunity to hit some industry vets who have not been on the convention circuit in some time.

We'll continue to add more great names too!