• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing LAS VEGAS Comic Con- June 23-24-25

37 posts in this topic

STAN LEE ADDED to COMICS' BEST GUEST LIST!

https://www.amazingcomiccon.com/single-post/2017/04/18/AMAZING-COMIC-CON-BRINGS-STAN-LEE-to-LAS-VEGAS

New Checklist of Comic Creators & Guests

*Stan Lee Creator Marvel Universe

*Rob Liefeld- Creator Deadpool, Cable, X-Force

*Todd McFarlane- Image Comics Founder, Best Selling Artist of Spider-Man

*George Perez- Legendary Comic Creator of Teen Titans & More

*Kevin Eastman- Creator Teen Titans

*Gerry Conway- Creator Punisher

*Jason Fabok- DC's Top Penciler, artist of batman/flash crossover THE BUTTON with Watchmen

*Chad Hardin- Harley Quinn Artist

*Joe NG- Street Fighter & Overwatch

*Jeffrey CHAMBA Cruz- Overwatch & Street Fighter

MEDIA GUESTS

*ADAM WEST & BURT WARD- TV's Batman& Robin '66 Final Las Vegas Appearance

*RAY PARK- Action Star of STAR WARS- Darth Maul

*Veronica Taylor- Original Voice of Pokemon

Do YOU have your tickets yet?

http://www.AmazingLasVegasComicCon.com

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, ignimbrite said:

I was hoping to get a little advice from those that have attended the Vegas show in the past. Is it worth it as a destination show? It looks good (I am in Canada).

Looks like this thread was for the 2017 show, but hopefully they will announce 2018 soon so you can get some info.

On 2/11/2018 at 1:16 PM, ignimbrite said:

I was hoping to get a little advice from those that have attended the Vegas show in the past. Is it worth it as a destination show? It looks good (I am in Canada).

It has improved every year IMO. I am not a big attendee of Cons, as this is the only one I have attended. They have built up a great group of Creators to be present this year, however if you are going strictly for this, an not for any typical "Vegas" attractions, I would go to a bigger con.

Headed out to this show again from Ohio - Its a great show but I have a question, do we know if Lim and Starlin will be allowing CGC to witness for Signature Series books? If so do we know the fees? I know that last year McFarlane would sign but didnt allow for Sig Series even if you had a VIP ticket

On 3/31/2018 at 12:07 PM, brianlake7 said:

Headed out to this show again from Ohio - Its a great show but I have a question, do we know if Lim and Starlin will be allowing CGC to witness for Signature Series books? If so do we know the fees? I know that last year McFarlane would sign but didnt allow for Sig Series even if you had a VIP ticket

I saw Starlin in February and he was allowing witnessing for CGC. I don’t recall the price, but it was either $10 or $20 (I think $10).