• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper Age X-Men art on eBay!

8 posts in this topic

Just uploaded a new batch of eBay auction for you all today. This is a great one, because they are all X-Factor pages from the Copper Age. Incredible original art page from X-Factor #9, 50, 55, and 59. These pages are from such great storylines as the "Mutant Massacre" and "Acts Of Vengeance." All great work, courtesy of artist Terry Shoemaker. Nice 80';s X-men related art doesn't pop up in eBay very often, so don't pass up the rare opportunity. Head on over and throw in some bids now!  

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=191225202282&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_sop=1&rmvSB=true&hash=item2c85e9066a&afsrc=1&_ssn=whatwhatwhat06

[NOTE: Anyone without a U.S. address, or viewing through some mobile devices, will not be able to see these auctions. Sorry!]

Time is ticking away on this great batch of auctions! Copper Age X-Factor pages from Marvel, by Terry Shoemaker, from some historic crossover events, like the Mutant Massacre and Acts Of Vengeance. Original art that is over 25 and 30 years old! Opportunities for "the good stuff" don't come along like this often. Lots of folks are viewing and watching, but you can only win by bidding! Don't let this chance slip by you. Head on over and bid today!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=191225202282&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_sop=1&rmvSB=true&hash=item2c85e9066a&afsrc=1&_ssn=whatwhatwhat06

[NOTE: Anyone without a U.S. address, or viewing through some mobile devices, will not be able to see these auctions. Sorry!]

Time it ticking away quick on our Copper Age X-Factor eBay auctions! This is your chance to grab up some vintage 80's Marvel Comics art, from some of the biggest storylines of the period. All lovingly crafted by artist Terry Shoemaker and his host of inkers. A lot of folks are viewing and watching, but that won't get you the art. Only a bid can do that., So, head on over and get your bids in today! Don't wait and miss out on these great pieces!

Alright, everyone! This is it! These Copper Age X-Factor page eBay auctions end tomorrow. I can't believe there are still no bid here. We've got pages from major storylines, like the Mutant Massacre and Acts Of Vengeance here! Don't let this awesome goodness, courtesy of artist Terry Shoemaker, slip by you. Watching won't cut it. Head on over and bid right now.

23 hours ago, Meeley Man said:

Wow! Not a single piece sold. Not ONE! Well, I've been wondering if I've been wasting my time coming here to let people know about stuff for sale. I think I have my answer now. Thanks, folks! >:(:censored:

It's not a waste of time letting people know about pieces up for auction. In fact this is probably the best place to make people aware of what is for sale. But if you didn't get any bids, that's probably more a reflection on the prices as opposed to them not knowing what you had for sale.

--Mark T

9 minutes ago, marktom said:

Wow! Not a single piece sold. Not ONE! Well, I've been wondering if I've been wasting my time coming here to let people know about stuff for sale. I think I have my answer now. Thanks, folks! >:(:censored:

It's not a waste of time letting people know about pieces up for auction. In fact this is probably the best place to make people aware of what is for sale. But if you didn't get any bids, that's probably more a reflection on the prices as opposed to them not knowing what you had for sale.

--Mark T

Yeah, I don't see how it is the cgc boards fault that you got no bids on ebay? As mark says, you probably met your goal of increased awareness but that does not translate to increased bids in any way; you have to do that yourself with the product and price.

What an odd response.