• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible?

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.  This is my first post so I apologize if I'm in the wrong place or if I'm misusing this forum.  I have a copy of Invincible #1 on eBay listed at $699.99.  I received an offer for $500.  My business partner thinks we should take the offer.  I believe we should take the listing down and wait for the final issue to create buzz or an eventual movie/tv show to bring the price up. 

The issue is graded at a 9.6.  Its been listed for about 3 months without an offer yet but what I find strange is that there isn't much inventory on the issue at all on eBay.

Thoughts?  Thank you.

1 hour ago, nickels138 said:

Hello everyone.  This is my first post so I apologize if I'm in the wrong place or if I'm misusing this forum.  I have a copy of Invincible #1 on eBay listed at $699.99.  I received an offer for $500.  My business partner thinks we should take the offer.  I believe we should take the listing down and wait for the final issue to create buzz or an eventual movie/tv show to bring the price up. 

The issue is graded at a 9.6.  Its been listed for about 3 months without an offer yet but what I find strange is that there isn't much inventory on the issue at all on eBay.

Thoughts?  Thank you.

This topic would probably do better in the "Modern" thread which can be found here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/16-modern-comics/

My thought about your question....  YES, I would definitely sell a 9.6 Invincible for that $500.  According to GPA that ties the highest price ever paid for a 9.6.  The comic seems to be trending upward, but $500 is definitely a good price to sell at.

Edited by gadzukes