• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[SOLD/CLOSED] Mega Reader Auction Lot! Long Box Leftovers! Closes Sunday 2pm Central

8 posts in this topic

Hello all.

At some point over the last 4 months or so, you may have seen a sales thread in which I sold 12 long boxes from a closing LCS. Everything in that thread was the comics that I thought were in the best condition to sell at a fair price. But there is no way you are going to buy 12 long boxes and not get some readers in there. This auction is for them.

There are about half a short box of readers in this lot. I took pictures of them but I'm not listing them out.

Rules:

1. No Probs or HOS.

2. Paypal only

3. Absolutely no returns...these are readers...expect readers...you will get readers...

4. Shipping will be at cost, either Media Mail or Priority Mail to the US only. Canada can bid but I would expect a $30-40+ shipping charge...

5. Bidding starts at $5 and can go up by .50

6. Auction closes Sunday, Feb 26th and 2pm Central time. (That is 3pm Eastern and 12pm Pacific)

7. Since there has to be a Buy It Now price, it will be set at $50. If you post the  (or some version of "taking"), you agree to buy this lot at $50 plus shipping.

Edited by meeklo