• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker's Best Covers (Top 10)
6 6

342 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I like this one too. Maybe not top 10 but I really like it for a "love book"

comgiantcomicseditions15_zpsi4um9qtj.jpg

I think this has traditionally been considered one of the Baker grails and a tough book to find in decent shape. I love how you get her complete story in the background panels.

Everyone shooting single issues out into the void here....  I've narrowed my favorites into 34 issues, but I need help with the jungle stuff.  Is there a list where I can find which covers of Jumbo or Jungle Comics are attributed to Baker (if there are any)?

And you guys with the APC stuff - WHERE IS #7?!

APC07 (582x800).jpg

1 minute ago, 29dukedog said:

Baker's Hawk covers are great, as are Wild Boy, though they are 95% female free. 

WildBoy11_zpsc22bd6c2.jpg

I like #14 slightly more than this one, but I chose to not to include any Wild Boy in my top 34....

13 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Everyone shooting single issues out into the void here....  I've narrowed my favorites into 34 issues, but I need help with the jungle stuff.  Is there a list where I can find which covers of Jumbo or Jungle Comics are attributed to Baker (if there are any)?

And you guys with the APC stuff - WHERE IS #7?!

APC07 (582x800).jpg

Buddy, you and I both need to pick up copies of The Art of Glamour, with its comprehensive Baker checklist, which will include all the books you are asking about.

Edited by 29dukedog

4 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

Buddy, you and I both need to pick up copies of The Art of Glamour, with its comprehensive Baker checklist, which will include all the books you are asking about.

I second that.  Book is a must-read for Baker fans. 

5 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

I've got it, but it's buried under stacks of comics!!!