• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - moving to ebay

15 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

Adding a few books 

Usual Rules apply. 

No HOS 

Shipping is included in the price (Medium flat rate BOX well padded) Check my kudos for how well I pack books

Paypal please on this one (USA only)

No returns please on graded books 

Edited by gino2paulus2

USA COMICS #5!! Hitler, Tojo, and Mussolini cover. Presents very nicely with off white pages as well. Book also contains one of the GREAT Splash pages of the Golden Age.

Price is pretty firm $750 $700 shipped. Only 20 Universal copies on the census

USA Comics #5 CGC 1.0USA Comics #5 CGC 1.0

Edited by gino2paulus2
Price drop

Next up Shield Wizard Comics #13 CGC 1.8 Last issue and a tough book to locate. Sweet Montana cover

A raw low grade copy just sold on Heritage for $430 a few Sundays ago and didn't present any nicer than this one

My Price... $400 shipped  SOLD 

33107501635_987a5034b4_b.jpg

Shield Wizard Comics #13 cgc 1.8Shield Wizard Comics #13 cgc 1.8

Edited by gino2paulus2

Just now, comicjack said:

Are we serving drinks along with some awesome books too  lol

:hi: If anyone is interested in driving to Cleveland and hanging out my 3 little children and myself the offer for drinks is on the table!! I got a sweet little pad and some cool funny books we can peruse!! You have to deal with my old one eyed French bulldog too haha but she's a sweetie!! 

This one is an oddity but I was real happy to own it until I finally got the real thing. Many of you have probably seen me post pics of it in the past. 

Weird Comics #20. Book is Complete aside from the front cover and a coupon clipped for the Sorceress of Zoom story. REALLY TOUGH BOOK!!

I will post a ton pics and let me say book it is a lot more solid than it appears. Front cover looks to be commissioned (pretty cool in its own right) attached to the book with tape attached firmly with staples including the centerfold.

My price - pretty much what I paid. $400 shipped (you won't find a real copy for cheap so this is a nice place holder)

Also book isn't even in the public domain so if you don't buy it I guess you can enjoy the interior shots as you won't find them on the net!! 

Weird Comics #20 underWeird Comics #20 underWeird Comics #20 underWeird Comics #20 underWeird Comics #20 underWeird Comics #20 underWeird Comics #20 underWeird Comics #20 under