• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS on eBay: Sketches, Sketch Covers, Published Pages & Covers, too!

27 posts in this topic

Red Robin symbol on Teen Titans #8 sketch cover.

Done in marker.

Sure it's not a figure, but unless you're willing to pony up $250 for a bust, or $350 for a torso commission, here's your chance for an affordable Rocafort example.

SOLD

IMG_5752.JPG

Edited by Jay Olie Espy

Again, thank you all who may have bought any of my stuff or put in a bid or two. I was extending my fundraising to purchase a page from New Mutants #100, but that deal went sideways; therefore, there's no urgent need to raise funds on my part. Summer is the slow selling season, so there's no need on my part to push these. I've made price adjustments on everything that remains and I have refreshed the eBay links. Whatever doesn't sell now I might quietly re-list in the fall but I will close this thread after the final listing ends. Please note that I have the Kenneth Rocafort sketch on auction right now (currently at one dollar). Here is a new addition though:

Dark Intruder by Richard Sala. $45 eBay Link

8-1/2" x 11"

Archival ink over graphite on hand-trimmed Bristol board

IMG_5886.jpg

Edited by Jay Olie Espy