• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Pep 34 5.0 already at $8200!!  

I went on GPA to see the last sale and I saw a 2.0 for sale on icomICEchange? Anyone heard of this site its the first time I have ever seen it? Says the 2.0 Pep 34 was just listed and sold $4,495. Just looking to see if this is a legitimate site or not they have some big books on there. Thanks for any help the site says they are based out of Canada

http://www.icomicexchange.com/product/pep-comics-34

New one on me. 

3 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Pep 34 5.0 already at $8200!!  

I went on GPA to see the last sale and I saw a 2.0 for sale on icomICEchange? Anyone heard of this site its the first time I have ever seen it? Says the 2.0 Pep 34 was just listed and sold $4,495. Just looking to see if this is a legitimate site or not they have some big books on there. Thanks for any help the site says they are based out of Canada

http://www.icomicexchange.com/product/pep-comics-34

They are legit. Have bought books from them. All went well. 

I wonder what kind of luck the ICE agents have buying vintage material in immigrant neighborhoods.

On 17/05/2017 at 7:03 PM, Dark Knight said:

I think I can see my catalog 

My catalogue arrived today.  Even though I've spent too much time on the website, this morning's work is out the window

Edited by 1koko

That's where I'm about to go!

So I talked to them on the phone today and whaddaya know they don't deliver a yummy catalog to my rabbit hole because I haven't purchased stuff with their auction house YET.

Oh me oh my. Will have to throw in a huge bid on a random lot as I can't scroll down 3.000 lots on a screen either ... lol

7 hours ago, 1koko said:

My catalogue arrived today.  Even though I've spent too much time on the website, this morning's work is out the window

Still waiting on mine :wishluck:  You got yours fast going all the way to England!

Just now, Flex Mentallo said:
2 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Still waiting on mine :wishluck:  You got yours fast going all the way to England!

Yes we do - I was out when Fedex called with mine today.

Drinking during the day again? :taptaptap:

1 hour ago, batman_fan said:

less than 3 weeks left before lots start closing :banana:

Eternity. And during heroes con. Gotta get my priorities straight. 

11 hours ago, 1p36DSA said:

anyone doesn't want or is done with catalog I would gladly pay shipping and something little extra to ship it to me. Feel free to PM me, thx!

me too please :wishluck::foryou:

in due time please :taptaptap:lol

4 hours ago, G.A.tor said:
5 hours ago, batman_fan said:

less than 3 weeks left before lots start closing :banana:

Eternity. And during heroes con. Gotta get my priorities straight. 

If only there was a way to put your bids in in advance, in case you might not be around during the ending/"live" bidding stage. :eyeroll:

Oh this is getting ridiculous. I was just about to put $1m in advance on every lot I want - you know, in order to play it safe -, BUT they don't accept Amex ... I'm out! :sorry:

Edited by Pickie

5 hours ago, tth2 said:

If only there was a way to put your bids in in advance, in case you might not be around during the ending/"live" bidding stage. :eyeroll:

I know you prescribe to that theory, and sometimes I will use that strategy. But there are several books I don't have a max on and will win, so live bidding is best method to accomplish that, imo