• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Oh man, now I am stoked!!

Won my all-time favorite Frazetta for what was actually a very reasonable price :banana:

IMG_4835.PNG

Nice Rick!  Congratulations!!!

I JUST won my first ever ComicConnect Auction...My First Ever Jon Berk Auction, and my first ever Famous Funnies Frazetta!!!!!

:cloud9: I really dig the underwater scene on this baby.  Got lucky I think.

fam1.1240a.jpg

10 minutes ago, Johnny545 said:

Big one up now....here we go Fantastic 3

This will be amazing to watch.  An absolutely gorgeous cover, but astounding to see a non 1st appearance, non #1, or non-current character cross over $200k (let alone $100k) barrier.  Amazing.

26 minutes ago, adamstrange said:
1 hour ago, tth2 said:

It's great to see all these books that I didn't even realize were in the auction! :applause:

That's because you ignore anything under 9.4 :baiting:

It's not that I ignore them, I just have a medical condition that doesn't allow me to see them.

2 minutes ago, jcb193 said:

This will be amazing to watch.  An absolutely gorgeous cover, but astounding to see a non 1st appearance, non #1, or non-current character cross over $200k (let alone $100k) barrier.  Amazing.

Almost $250k now

Just now, tth2 said:

I've been the underbidder on a number of books now.  Jon should send me a thank you card or something.

You and me both!

2 hours ago, MrBedrock said:
2 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

:banana:

det1.14375a.jpg

:applause:

Peter;

+1

Congrats on picking up a super copy of this key pre-Robin 'Tec book which I know you've been going after awhile.  (thumbsu

Well done and certainly looks nice relative to its assigned grade.  :luhv:

1 hour ago, sagii said:
1 hour ago, Johnny545 said:

Almost $250k now

..And almost tied with Church SC3

....And now getting close to those seemingly common as dirt 8.0 copies of AF 15's that are starting to pop up all over the place.  :p

If I had a choice between those 3 books, I know immediately which one I would take and which one would end up at the bottom of the heap.