• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:

2 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

For a book that was supposed to be removed, they're using it to do some advertising 

http://scoop.previewsworld.com/Home/4/1/73/1014?articleID=196427

Just got confirmation again that the book is not for sale and will be removed from the auction as it is one Jon is keeping for himself 

Rick;

Are you playing the part of Charlie Brown here and CC is playing the part of Lucy and constantly pulling the football away just as you come to kick it.  :devil:  lol

1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

Rick;

Are you playing the part of Charlie Brown here and CC is playing the part of Lucy and constantly pulling the football away just as you come to kick it.  :devil:  lol

I'm most bummed. It was my number 2 book I wanted/must win from the auction. Cest la vie

9 hours ago, adamstrange said:

The tally for the auction was $7,018,189 (or something very close to that).

feh, anything less than $7,020,000 is a failure in my book.

4 minutes ago, tth2 said:

Jon sat alone weeping in a dark closet for over a week after he heard the results.

1 hour ago, tth2 said:
10 hours ago, adamstrange said:

The tally for the auction was $7,018,189 (or something very close to that).

1 hour ago, adamstrange said:

Jon sat alone weeping in a dark closet for over a week after he heard the results.

Well, I guess if Tim had only told us what his max bid was for the Church  MM 3, we would have ensure that the marketplace gave full value to his book.  :devil:

It would then be a win-win situation for both sides as Jon would also be out of the dark closet and weeping with tears of laughter on his way to the bank.  lol

Edited by lou_fine

On 6/27/2017 at 10:36 AM, 1p36DSA said:

How long does comic connect take to normally full-fill orders? This was my first time shopping with them (jon berk) so was curious. I would have thought they would start shipping right away.

Well, I just checked my invoice order status and it has gone from Pending to Shipped as of June 30th.

I guess that must mean I should receive my order some time early next week, considering the additional holidays in there.  (thumbsu

21 minutes ago, Flex Mentallo said:

I'm far more bummed than you.

Must go on that diet.

Sounds like you might have cost me some $s to win it :o

11 minutes ago, Flex Mentallo said:

Nope, never would.

Ever could, Let an insulting remark escape your lips.  But let a Gator in your auction .... :)