• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, adamstrange said:

I think responded earlier that he kept a very, very small selection of everything he liked about his collection, including some original art. 

Now, I do remember you saying something like that. 

Must be getting forgetful in my old age.  doh!

Thanks for answering again on Jon's behalf.  (thumbsu

5 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

My bank says my check cleared on the 26th, still no shipping update. :cry: 

I believe if you sign into your account and the invoice status says Pending, it means that they have not yet got around to shipping your order. 

After all, is this not really the first business day after a long weekend and they already stated to one board member here that orders will be shipped on July 5th.  :taptaptap:

Just now, lou_fine said:

I believe if you sign into your account and the invoice status says Pending, it means that they have not yet got around to shipping your order. 

After all, is this not really the first business day after a long weekend and they already stated to one board member here that orders will be shipped on July 5th.  :taptaptap:

Yep.  It's still "pending."  I also called to beg for an auction catalog and I could tell the CS agent was struggling to hide his laughter at my request.  He seemed very confused as to why I would even want one.

5 hours ago, goldust40 said:
6 hours ago, Flex Mentallo said:

??? I wonder why mine came before yours?

No idea, as I didn't take long to pay...

Did you remember to include the cash tip for the shipping clerk? hm