• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

As Gene pointed out in the OA section:

2 hours ago, delekkerste said:

Another big collection hits the auction block, joining the likes of those of Eric Sack, Doc Dave, Frank Darabont, Ethan Roberts, Ed Summer, etc. in the past couple of years. 

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/02/23/the-jon-berk-original-art-comic-collection-auction-preview/

This will be fun to watch.  Certainly the biggest collection I've ever seen come up for sale.  

This will be EPIC.  I so fondly remember Jon's articles in CBM along with Pat Calhoun's contributions to the magazine.  Always enjoyed and amazed the knowledge and when I joined here, posts he made and treated us to pictures of his fantastic collection over the years.  

Good luck to Jon and probably moreso to those with deep pockets who will be bidding.

28 minutes ago, Sagii said:
45 minutes ago, lpsunburst said:

The Church Fantastic 3... I have no words.

Unless Fishler bought that one outright. It IS his favorite book....

Yeah, don't see that one being listed.

Wow, just wow! I am kind of blown away and a little sad as well. Jon is one of the forefathers of this hobby. I can't think of many collections that would top his. Sad because it's a shame it is being broken up. I can't imagine how hard it was for him to come to this decision. Best of luck to you Jon!