• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$10 off $50 or more ebay 2/24

11 posts in this topic

FWIW, several of the must have omnibuses have recently, substantially dropped in price (there's links out there about discontinuing some items).

e.g.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Werewolf-By-Night-Volume-1-Omnibus-PLOOG-COVER-HC-Hard-Cover-New-Sealed-125-/142288954121?hash=item2121152309:g:4nAAAOSw44BYD-pv

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Solo-Classic-Omnibus-GROOT-HC-Hard-Cover-New-Sealed-125-/142287558127?hash=item2120ffd5ef:g:DPAAAOSwcUBYNij2

shipping is a bit higher here, but with the discount, they are a great deal on, IMO,  must have omnis. I bought mine closer to 100 each a while ago.

Edited by bronze_rules

is the pre-shipping price?

You can't use PayPal credit with this coupon.I think all of them are like that.

Total price not including shipping is how these work.

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I didn't know that you had to use PayPal CREDIT in order to use it...... oh well it wouldn't let me type it in....

3 hours ago, revat said:

is the pre-shipping price?

@cortown71    well for some odd reason I put in my credit card and went down to the coupon space and it wouldn't let me enter the code, I mean I couldn't even insert the cursor.

IDK though, it was the first time that I ever tried to use a coupon. It did say, right above where you would enter cursor, that you had to use paypal or paypal credit. Like I said this was my first go at this. I bought an $85 item free shipping and thought I'd save $10, but idk :) 

A good way to test a coupon is put the item in your cart then proceed to checkout.near the bottom left there's a spot to redeem coupon.type it in there to check if they work.you don't have to pay from this screen.so you can either back out or pick payment option.

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@cortown71    well for some odd reason I put in my credit card and went down to the coupon space and it wouldn't let me enter the code, I mean I couldn't even insert the cursor.

IDK though, it was the first time that I ever tried to use a coupon. It did say, right above where you would enter cursor, that you had to use paypal or paypal credit. Like I said this was my first go at this. I bought an $85 item free shipping and thought I'd save $10, but idk :)