• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wolv...er...hul...er say whaaaat?

15 posts in this topic

Batch H obviously looks Hulk-like.  I wonder if there are other alphabetised batches where they've mashed up genes from other characters with Logan's?   I'm just trying to make what I'm seeing there suck even more.

well, I am not sure what to think.

I do have an opinion: Since they have "killed" my 2 favorite characters ( Hulk, Wolverine) and in killing those characters removed 2 books from my pull list; I am not sure I will ever return.

I will possibly look at the book when it is on the shelf, if it seems interesting I may buy it, for now I say it is a long shot and I most likely won't be buying.

If I can give Marvel a tip or two:

1. STOP killing off characters

2. STOP replacing characters with a different person altogether.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=180716

See my latest pages  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/167387-original-art-and-recreations/?page=4

th_The%20Killing%20Joke_zpsnofn1qkc.jpgth_Incredible%20Hulk%20181_zpsijmg2iaw.jth_Detective%20880_zpsuvuymszu.jpgth_MDS00156_zpsiwxj9fek.jpgth_MarvelComics1fullcolorart_zps10cb6cbbth_TheWalkingDead_INKED-1.jpgth_Colorfinish_zps31571c15.jpgth_Batman%20700_zpsxtojdoz7.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

1 hour ago, Anfield Fox said:

The artist is Skan. He designs most of the XM statues.

The style and colouring reminds me of Clayton Crain's X-Force artwork.

1 hour ago, Chiefs1313 said:

I too gave up on marvel, after they killed off my favorite character (Hulk.) that being said, that art looks really good. 

A hulk-wolverine hybrid is way over-powered, so not a chance this is a permanent character. 

How do they kill "it" though :) 

1 hour ago, mysterymachine said:

I see the beginning of another trend.  Spiderine, captain Americarine, she-hulkarine, Ghost Riderine....etc  etc..

They could call the storyline The Amalgam Project.  Oh, wait, that's already been done. No surprise there, then.