• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adding Date Joined" Back Into Member's Posting ID Box

Question

Hey Arch;

Is there any reason why the "Date Joined" by the member is no longer showing under their picture since there is a lot of empty space there right now? ???

I know it will show up if you hover over the picture, but that's just an extra unnecessary step from my point of view.  Especially since this should be a simple fix since it would be a data item that is fixed, as opposed to the post count which is constantly updating.  hm

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Hey Arch;

Is there any reason why the "Date Joined" by the member is no longer showing under their picture since there is a lot of empty space there right now? ???

I know it will show up if you hover over the picture, but that's just an extra unnecessary step from my point of view.  Especially since this should be a simple fix since it would be a data item that is fixed, as opposed to the post count which is constantly updating.  hm

Yep - I had posted the exact same thing in an earlier question.  Would love to have this back.