• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink Featured auction
2 2

152 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, SushiX said:

What do you think that sweet silver streak 6 5.5 is gonna end at??

such a great book.   One of the real classic covers

3 hours ago, Spiderturtle said:

the tec 31 cgc 1.8 brittle is already at $21,750

Still there with 18 minutes to go.  I'll stick my neck out and predict that it will end there.

And, no, I'm not trying to set up a snipe to win it! :)

Well, the Tec 29 ended at $22,750 and the Tec 31 at $25,250.  I have a feeling that both books went to the same high bidder.  Both seem to be lows for the grade due to brittle pages even with the nice eye appeal.  Who says PQ is a non-factor? :nyah:

2 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Well, the Tec 29 ended at $22,750 and the Tec 31 at $25,250.  I have a feeling that both books went to the same high bidder.  Both seem to be lows for the grade due to brittle pages even with the nice eye appeal.  Who says PQ is a non-factor? :nyah:

Noooo.  J-Dog might hear you! :cry:

19 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I'm really liking this Clink auction.... a lot of sharp and obscure books..... Items that I might be able to actually afford. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Like the nice looking CGC 6.0 copy of National Comics #7 with the classic underwater cover that is still sitting out there at only $1,305.  :cloud9: