• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic books you are NEVER going to have...even if you sell the Wife & Kids

24 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Red84 said:

There is no book I want more than a Captain America Comics 1.  The most patriotic cover of all time!

Me too!  Never say never but I'll have to get a better paying job...plus not have a kid...or a house...or any retirement savings...:juggle:

Blue label TEC27!! Maybe I could one day in the future if all my silver age key books grow enough financially and if TEC27 slows down.

Edited by SupergirlDC19591

Heck, I don't need a 9.0 copy.

I would have been happy with this one.

Even though I offered the seller his full BIN price, it was not meant to be.

So I am guessing AC1 is one book I will never own in any condition.

In the end, however, it is important to remember that they are all just things and things alone cannot bring you true happiness.

Action 1 0.5.jpg

12 hours ago, SupergirlDC19591 said:

Blue label TEC27!! Maybe I could one day in the future if all my silver age key books grow enough financially and if TEC27 slows down.

I am in the same boat, and if I do sell everything else for one book, then that is not really much of a "collection"

5 hours ago, Hudson said:

Heck, I don't need a 9.0 copy.

I would have been happy with this one.

Even though I offered the seller his full BIN price, it was not meant to be.

So I am guessing AC1 is one book I will never own in any condition.

In the end, however, it is important to remember that they are all just things and things alone cannot bring you true happiness.

Action 1 0.5.jpg

How much was the asking?  How much would this go for now?  300k? 200k?  I think it's great!

6 hours ago, Hudson said:

(thumbsu and you can't take 'em with you