• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*BCW* MYLAR Bags AND *RESEALABLE*POLY Bags for CGC SLABS/CARRYING CASE FOR CONS/COMIC BOOK DIVIDERS/TOP LOADERS/DISPLAY CASES/SNAP IT/Acid Free Boards+Bags/SHORT BOXES/GRADED COMIC BOXES/COMIC BOOK SHIPPER
4 4

114 posts in this topic

ADDED NEW

• Starter Kit Includes:
    • (1) BCW Comic Book Album
    • (20) BCW Comic Book Pages
    • (20) BCW Current Resealable Bags
    • (20) BCW Current Backing Boards
    • (1) BCW Comic Book Holder with Stand

The starter kit allows for storage for up to 20 current comic books, and the display of 1 special comic book. The starter kit features 20 BCW Resealable Bags to protect comics while handling and Certified Acid Free Backing Boards for the storage and protection of your beginning comic book collection.

To store your beginning collection we recommend a specifically BCW designed album for comic books, and 20 archival quality 3 hole punched BCW heavy- duty polypropylene current comic book pages. Included is a crystal clear BCW Comic Book Topload Holder with Stand to display that one special comic book.

1-CBCSK_1_COMIC BOOK COLLECTOR STARTER KIT.jpg

Edited by ARCHIVED COLLECTIBLES

These are incredible. High quality heavy duty.

25 pack Either in Blue or Red

BCW Comic Book Dividers - Blue

SKU:1-CD-BLU   Brand:BCW  

• Easily visible inside comic boxes
  • Write-on index tab
  • Tab folds over to fit under box lid
  • Acid Free, Archival Quality
  • Azure blue, like Aquaman's backyard
Dimensions:
7 1/4 X 11 1/4

25 dividers per pack

BCW Comic Book Dividers - Red

SKU:1-CD-RED   Brand:BCW  

• Easily visible inside comic boxes
  • Write-on index tab
  • Tab folds over to fit under box lid
  • Acid Free, Archival Quality
  • Crimson Red, like an embarrassed Hellboy
Dimensions:
7 1/4 X 11 1/4

25 dividers per pack

1-CD-BLU_1_COMIC BOOK DIVIDERS - BLUE.jpg

1-CD-RED_1_COMIC BOOK DIVIDERS - RED.jpg

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 7:47 PM, ARCHIVED COLLECTIBLES said:

And if anyone wants the bag that I just cut open to test the slabs with; shrink wrap is in tact just with a slit at the top. You get 99 bags.  Take it for $12 SHIPPED

:takeit:

8 hours ago, rapid08 said:

BCW GOLDEN Top Loader 10 Pack = $19.99 SHIPPED

I'll take one if these :takeit:

OK I will honor this. PM on the way.

THREAD BACK OPEN FOR BUSINESS

All pricing is set. Prices have been lowered significantly and shipping will now be calculated exactly based on your location. Basically for all those on the East cost and even South/Mid parts the pricing is essentially a little better or the same. For those on the west coast cost would be bumped a $1 or so.

Anyone with any questions do not hesitate to PM me or send me a zip code for exact shipping cost. (thumbsu

6 hours ago, Allimagee said:

Total with shipping for 100 current acid free boards + 100 current 2 mil bags shipped to 71203 please!

Thanks for your inquiry. $13.60 is the best price as I am all the way in NY. Just the boards and bags along weigh in just under the 5 lb mark without a box or packing materials so Medium FR is out best bet. Regular priority would be over $20. I think I might get a slight discount off that $13.60 amount. If I do would be happy to pass it through to you.

3 hours ago, jawn said:

Do you have top loaders for poster/prints? Looking for 18x24 and 24x36.  

I do not physically have them no. I would have to buy allot in order to get the price down for everyone. I can take a look at the 18X24's and let you know via PM. Thanks for viewing my thread. I appreciate it.

On 3/28/2017 at 8:53 PM, ARCHIVED COLLECTIBLES said:

Part2. Just got a bunch of stuff in and unloading now. The biggest top loaders I will be able to get are 11 X 17 and I just got them now. Thank for checking. I appreciate it.

On 3/28/2017 at 8:53 PM, ARCHIVED COLLECTIBLES said:

Part2. Just got a bunch of stuff in and unloading now. The biggest top loaders I will be able to get are 11 X 17 and I just got them now. Thank for checking. I appreciate it.

Thanks for taking your time to look into it.