• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know what's missing: All the thread crapping and friendly banter and sales bumps
3 3

224 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, OldGuy said:

Over moderation killed these boards.

Over Moderated or too much complaining from advertisers? I remember certain companies you really couldn't criticize. Damned if I can remember what ones anymore.

51 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

You guys are silly. The old boards were awesome, and pressing is not restoration.  Also, Canada is not a real country @porcupine48

Yes the old boards were awesome,but the new boards are pretty cool too!

Pressing is most definately restoration, although minor resto.

I agree Canada is not a real country.:insane:

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Yes the old boards were awesome,but the new boards are pretty cool too!

Pressing is most definately restoration, although minor resto.

I agree Canada is not a real country.:insane:

No its not, No its not, and No, it really isn't :devil:

5 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

No its not, No its not, and No, it really isn't :devil:

yeah for once Dave I have to disagree, new boards not fun

2 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

I truly value your opinion Dwayne,but it is what one makes it.

oh hell ,I cant say that with a straight face. Yeah youre right it , it sucks.....:sorry:

20 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

oh hell ,I cant say that with a straight face. Yeah youre right it , it sucks.....:sorry:

whew, for a minute I thought I had let you down thank goodness for that last line xD

28 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I didn't realize you played for that team @oakman29 but I support your people, and even have a few friends who might be looking to mingle. Wear your not straight face proudly!:nyah:

36 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

Ooooo sorry bud, you can not disagree with any veteran member until you have at least 7,500 posts. Keep it up though, just make sure you agree with us on every topic.

1 minute ago, The Resurrection said:

I didn't realize you played for that team @oakman29 but I support your people, and even have a few friends who might be looking to mingle. Wear your not straight face proudly!:nyah:

2 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

I didn't realize you played for that team @oakman29 but I support your people, and have a few friends who might be looking to mingle. Wear your not straight face proudly!:nyah:

I dont play for that team.

not that there's anything wrong with it.....

2 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

Ooooo sorry bud, you can not disagree with any veteran member until you have at least 7,500 posts. Keep it up though, just make sure you agree with us on every topic.

:roflmao:

And I see Arch restored my custom title, all is good with the world. New boards, Old Boards. Look, the old boards died with Nik (RIP). He was truly the glue that bound so many of us together. People may not realize it, but the place splintered following the loss of one of the most amazing people I ever had the pleasure of meeting. Since then it has been, well.. different. And that is okay, because now we make them "our" boards again. Flame a Noob, start trouble because you want to, post Strawberry Shortcake pictures, call out thieves, and MAKE FRIENDS. These boards will always be awesome if you contribute in the proper spirit. I don't post here often, sometimes it doesn't feel the same. But I spent some of my roughest years here and had support of many solid people who are life long friends. Make CGC Chat Boards Great Again! It starts with you!

6 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

And I see Arch restored my custom title, all is good with the world. New boards, Old Boards. Look, the old boards died with Nik (RIP). He was truly the glue that bound so many of us together. People may not realize it, but the place splintered following the loss of one of the most amazing people I ever had the pleasure of meeting. Since then it has been, well.. different. And that is okay, because now we make them "our" boards again. Flame a Noob, start trouble because you want to, post Strawberry Shortcake pictures, call out thieves, and MAKE FRIENDS. These boards will always be awesome if you contribute in the proper spirit. I don't post here often, sometimes it doesn't feel the same. But I spent some of my roughest years here and had support of many solid people who are life long friends. Make CGC Chat Boards Great Again! It starts with you!

Yeah I miss Nik too.