• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rarest Pulp Magazine Collection in World for Sale

4 posts in this topic

I'm selling one of the best rare pulp magazine collections, as well as the highest graded, most complete Small Press Sci-Fi Hardcover Collection in the world.

The pulps are listed individually by issue or complete set.

The Small Press is listed together as its a virtually complete very high grade representation of all Golden Age Sci-Fi Small Press Hardcovers.

I'm Matthew42383 on ebay if you want to search by seller.

or you can follow this link to the "personal collection" part of my ebay store.

http://stores.ebay.com/matthew42383/My-Personal-Collection-/_i.html?_fsub=17300405017&_sid=143577387&_sop=3&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14

Some of the rarest pulps and highest graded pulp magazines sets in the world are available right now. Stuff that may only have a few copies of left in the world. Stuff that shows up for sale once a decade. Stuff that has never been seen publicly for sale before. It's a lifetime collection of a very hard core collector who paid attention to condition, and rarity while collecting. Some of these pulps are so rare they make rare golden age comics look like they fall off trees.

Please take a few minutes and check the collection out. There's never been a better time to find some very rare golden age books then there is now.

Complete Sets of many different pulp magazines for sale.

Such as:

The Lone Ranger (All 8 issues in super high grade as well as the only 2 copies of the First Appearance in the world)

Weird Tales (Near complete with 277 of the 279 issues, most issues in mid or high grade)

Doc Savage & The Avenger (All 205 issues)

Amazing Stories & Fantastic Adventures (the first Sci-Fi pulp and it's sister publication; 413 issues total all in high grade)

Operator 5 (All 48 issues)

The Mysterious Wu Fang & Dr Yen Sin (All 10 issues all in high grade)

Oriental Stories & Magic Carpet (All 14 issues of Weird Tales Sister publication all in high grade)

Captain Future & Startling Stories (All 117 issues  all in high grade recently made popular again by a poster on the wall of the show "Big Bang Theory")

Thrilling Wonder Stories (All 112 Issues all in high grade)

Strange Tales of Mystery and Terror (All 7 issues all in high grade)

Marvel Tales & Stories & Science Stories (All 15 issues all in high grade)

Tales of Magic and Mystery (All 5 issues)

Planet Stories (All 71 issues all in high grade)

Jungle Stories with Ki-Gor and Sheena (All 60 issues all in high grade)

Doctor Death (All 3 issues all in high grade)

Jack Dempsey's Fight Magazine (All 3 issues all in high grade)

Captain Satan (All 5 issues)

The Scorpion & The Octopus (Both Issues)

Easy Money (All 5 issues all in high grade)

Ka-Zar (All 3 issues) all in high grade

Pirate Stories & High Seas Adventures (All 10 issues all in high grade)

And many many more early pulp magazines. Please check it out in the links in the first post.