• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fang of the Imperial Guard first appearance?

3 posts in this topic

I'm looking for help in finding out which comic has the first appearance of the Fang character. I've found a few sources that say it's X-Men 107 1977, but nothing graded that has that notation. I realize that Fang has several clones, all that spawn after the other one dies. But at some point this character has a first appearance. I have a great collection of 1st appearances of wolverine and wild child style characters, looking to add this one too. Any help is greatly appreciated.

It is UXM 107.  The Imperial Guard is basically the Legion of Super-Heroes in the MU. Fang is Timber Wolf. And it has always been my impression that Cockrum's Wolverine was influenced by the way Timber Wolf was portrayed in the early 70's. Adventure 327 is the first Timber Wolf, if that interests you.

2 hours ago, seanfingh said:

It is UXM 107.  The Imperial Guard is basically the Legion of Super-Heroes in the MU. Fang is Timber Wolf. And it has always been my impression that Cockrum's Wolverine was influenced by the way Timber Wolf was portrayed in the early 70's. Adventure 327 is the first Timber Wolf, if that interests you.

Thanks