• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament---PRIZE THREAD
3 3

272 posts in this topic

On 4/1/2017 at 10:25 AM, trmoore54 said:
On 3/30/2017 at 8:48 AM, 01TheDude said:

Prize #8  Donated by trmoore54  FREE SHIPPING on me within North America.  Elsewhere at cost less about $5 bucks.  

FANTASTIC FOUR 51       FN QUALIFIED    OWW

FANTASTIC FOUR 75       FN to FN-             OWW

^^ PRIZE SHIPPED!! :headbang:

Books came in today-- they are very cool-- thank you so much!

I wanted to give a special thank you to jgallo and TheGeneral.   I received their donation via super fast delivery.  Also thank you Toro (super grader) and super nice guy too.  Great to meet such generous people.  Look forward to the next year's competition. 

2 hours ago, spidermanbeyond said:

I wanted to give a special thank you to jgallo and TheGeneral.   I received their donation via super fast delivery.  Also thank you Toro (super grader) and super nice guy too.  Great to meet such generous people.  Look forward to the next year's competition. 

Wonderful

Ebay Coupon $15 off No Minimum

Hi Everyone, try this new code.   There appears to be no minimum.  I used on $20 purchase and it still worked.

Dear Valued eBay Customer,

You may have recently experienced a technical issue when attempting to use coupon code: CFLASHMARCH15OFF.

We wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved and as a courtesy, we would like to offer you a $15 coupon for the inconvience.

Just use coupon code: C15SHOPNOW at checkout.

The code is valid until April 11, at 11:59PM PT.

For more information on how to redeem, use this step-by-step guide.

Please accept this discount along with our apologies for this error.

See details for more information.

Sincerely,
eBay Customer Service

4 hours ago, spidermanbeyond said:

Ebay Coupon $15 off No Minimum

Hi Everyone, try this new code.   There appears to be no minimum.  I used on $20 purchase and it still worked.

Dear Valued eBay Customer,

You may have recently experienced a technical issue when attempting to use coupon code: CFLASHMARCH15OFF.

We wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved and as a courtesy, we would like to offer you a $15 coupon for the inconvience.

Just use coupon code: C15SHOPNOW at checkout.

The code is valid until April 11, at 11:59PM PT.

For more information on how to redeem, use this step-by-step guide.

Please accept this discount along with our apologies for this error.

See details for more information.

Sincerely,
eBay Customer Service

I just tried that code on a $20 purchase.  Didn't work.

11 hours ago, Sandflea said:

Many thanks to Dave (W16227) for donating & sending the GL/GA lot (emphasis on the LOT :whatthe:)! 

Thanks again!  (thumbsu

lol - benefited from one of those random HA occurrences...   I was on vacation a fer years ago, and threw in some low-ball bids on three different large groups of GL..... Monday morning - :whatthe:  somehow picked them all up ( and at lower than my max bids too). I still have lots of overlap/duplicates from like 30-130.... 

Edited by W16227

so  ---- my reveal ---- I was lucky enough that Azkaban's mini mystery box was available --- 

right off the bat - I was thrown a fun curve.....   Dwayne asked me what I collect..... I know that he is beyond generous with this stuff, but my go to answer would usually be golden age hero comics ( those are my keepers from collections I buy -- or mu board purchases).....

I wanted to choose something I would read ---- so another good catch all is batman related.....

so - "smaller than the raffle one" ------ looks like this

:whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe:

7CAEEE44-0816-40FA-AA66-CB785DC3A6D3.jpg

and a little tease of the inside....

6FD587ED-9B57-4852-8A48-F270F33D668A.jpg

18 hours ago, comicquant said:

@toro sent me 13 pounds of comics in the mystery box!  All sorts of books from GA to MA.  A lot of reading to do!  Very cool and thanks again!

Pics !!!!!!! 

On 4/11/2017 at 7:11 PM, W16227 said:

pics from the FIRST 2 bundles......

60862EB9-DF70-4B5B-981C-B278DE4A9F67.jpg

917C73BB-205A-4715-B3BF-7C5CD5743B2B.jpg

4C1E8E79-A0E1-4307-AC7A-DB979D51315B.jpg

you're welcome sir (thumbsu

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:14 PM, W16227 said:
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:46 AM, comicquant said:

@toro sent me 13 pounds of comics in the mystery box!  All sorts of books from GA to MA.  A lot of reading to do!  Very cool and thanks again!

Pics !!!!!!! 

Yes.  Let's see some pictures.

2 hours ago, W16227 said:

one last bundle in the box.....  batman shadowbox..... to cool

02DE3914-64D5-4C9D-83BF-93FA1E23911A.jpg

My pleasure (thumbsu