• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament---PRIZE THREAD
3 3

272 posts in this topic

I forgot to put up my donation :facepalm: if it's not to late I'll donate a mystery box (it won't be like the Christmas box but it will still be nice) shipping in US only 

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:41 PM, Wipple said:

prize added to my placeholder.  bump

Option B- $100 Sephora gift card. Good for Betty - Bates or anyone looking to make that special someone a little made up!

Just let me know which prize you want and I will send it anywhere fedex delivers.

Edited by Wipple

4 minutes ago, Wipple said:

Option B- $100 Sephora gift card. Good for Betty - Bates or anyone looking to make that special someone a little made up!

Just let me know which prize you want and I will send it anywhere fedex delivers.

<3<3<3:foryou: 

6 minutes ago, Betty-Bates said:

I was wondering the same thing :-)

Probably start tomorrow morning.  I think there are a few people who've promised prizes that I have to contact.  And I'm working on editing the prize list right now, finding it difficult to cut and paste images into a master list.