• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

This is my last response here because youre clearly a child.....Read this if you can read.  If what you said is true about my grading and howpoor it is why not bring it up once you received the book?  Or even a couple days later once you had a chance to go over them all, Ill do you a favor and highlight it in red.  ill make it easy for you....like the puzzle books you are probably us to.....you clearly say youre happy with the books.  Have a wonderful christmas and best of luck. 

NP_Gresham

Hi,

I got it today.  I am curious, it was sent on the 17th according to the post mark.  Were there problems I may not have been aware of?

Don't get me wrong, I got the books and I am very happy with the purchase, but there just seemed to be some delays.

Thank you for the books.

Bill

I am nothing if not a very contentious poster.

But that is not how I conduct my business. I try hard to be courteous and move on.

When you start blasting other respected boardies, then I feel free to expose you for what you are. 

Generally if you get a polite response and no more business, then you may not want to be so public with bashing those who tried to help you.

You are doing a terrible job here, just move on before you do even more damage to your bad rep.

2 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

This is my last response here because youre clearly a child.....Read this if you can read.  If what you said is true about my grading and howpoor it is why not bring it up once you received the book?  Or even a couple days later once you had a chance to go over them all, Ill do you a favor and highlight it in red.  ill make it easy for you....like the puzzle books you are probably us to.....you clearly say youre happy with the books.  Have a wonderful christmas and best of luck. 

NP_Gresham

Hi,

I got it today.  I am curious, it was sent on the 17th according to the post mark.  Were there problems I may not have been aware of?

Don't get me wrong, I got the books and I am very happy with the purchase, but there just seemed to be some delays.

Thank you for the books.

Bill

@SOLAR BOY

He has a reasonable complaint about a 21 day delay in shipping.  First you claimed it was less and then when he called you on it you failed to respond other than to go on the attack.

You're also clearly asking for personal paypal which is a clear violation of board selling rules which you were aware of.  Why are you deliberately violating board selling rules?

Solar Boy

Your constant lying grows tiresome and doesn't fool anyone.

You try to twist writing and words to suit you but it makes you look more ridiculous.

Everyone can see through your personality, terrible salesmanship and awful grading.

Someone just has to look at the scans to see how bad it is, having a few people buy from you that can't grade isn't justification that you are a good grader.

As for the robbed at gunpoint, that was very amusing and laughable to see you squirm through your web of lies.

No one shows empathy for you because you bring everything on yourself.

Here's some advice, clean up your arrogant attitude.  Show some humility, own up to YOUR mistakes and stop being a pathological liar.  Lastly.... please take the time and learn to grade.

13 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I also in the begining of the thread asked for a fee free method.  I again said in the pm that a money order would be fine.  Read pm #1.  Your memory is very poor sir, look at the proof.  I don't demand and I always ask people nicely.  My thread from the begining because of how im pricing the books and doing sales says I need a fee free method, don't need friends and family, a money order or cashiers check is always fine.

NP Grisham convo 1.PNG

1. You can't ask buyer to use personal PayPal. Even if you gild it in "pretty pleases". You want to ask for money orders, fine, state it upfront in your thread, don't bring it up at the time of payment.

2. If you look at other sales, those who want to adhere to the rules of the forum and PayPal have a price set that covers any fees, and then the seller offers a 3% discount for those wanting to pay by MO. That's the acceptable approach based on what I've seen. Terms and conditions up front.

27 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Maybe the math was too hard :whistle: 

I'm Just happy he updated the listing.  When someone shows that they are at least trying to change, I think it's positive, remarks like these really aren't helping the situation, or did I miss something?

1 minute ago, jsilverjanet said:

I believe in tough love :sumo: 

Me too...:makepoint: and if you are not good, I'm going to go find the Dr of tough love;) 

All joking aside, some things were pointed out, he's made some changes. That's a great thing. Not everyone is willing to do that and NO one...is perfect.

13 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Me too...:makepoint: and if you are not good, I'm going to go find the Dr of tough love;) 

All joking aside, some things were pointed out, he's made some changes. That's a great thing. Not everyone is willing to do that and NO one...is perfect.

You have the patience of a saint. :foryou:

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

I just stuck my fingers down my throat and gagged.