• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,148 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Not the end of the world, but is anyone else unable to access their notifications in the last day or so? I can’t view or clear them on any devices.

Comicdonna seems to have the same problem:

I'm in the UK, and they're working fine here. But I've found the boards to be very slow lately.

On January 28, 2018 at 1:09 PM, Point Five said:

Not the end of the world, but is anyone else unable to access their notifications in the last day or so? I can’t view or clear them on any devices.

I think you need to use a computer "device" instead of pleasure enhancer to access the boards...,

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:09 PM, Point Five said:

Not working for me either, I see the number on the little bell go up, but notifications themselves will not appear. PMs are working but I have been having problems also with the PM editor, just really unpredictable, some editing features work one minute, and then don't a minute later, even how they malfunction changes randomly. 

56 minutes ago, crassus said:

Not working for me either, I see the number on the little bell go up, but notifications themselves will not appear. PMs are working but I have been having problems also with the PM editor, just really unpredictable, some editing features work one minute, and then don't a minute later, even how they malfunction changes randomly. 

Every time I try to look at the newest message in a PM it goes to the first page. Really annoying! 

On 2/23/2018 at 8:21 PM, thehumantorch said:

Ambitious but crazy unreasonable.  

Well timed bump by the would-be-trader.

GPA is down.

If you are looking to throw a 'hail Mary' , now would seem to be the time.

Added bonus is when you are offering off white books and demanding White pages:martini::martini::martini::martini::martini::martini:

17 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Pushing the Paypal fee back onto the buyer is seriously getting out of control lately. It's the cost of doing business; eat the damn fee.

Arch made that a violation of the selling rules here recently, so whoever the buyer is, they're risking their thread getting yanked if it gets reported.