• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Red84 said:
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:39 AM, jsilverjanet said:

He’s preselling items for 2019

Can I start a thread where I presell for mid-2019 and just drop ship from his thread? hm

I see no rule against it..., hm

20 hours ago, Point Five said:

I'm trying to think, what could possibly go wrong?

I got nothing.  (shrug)

I'm guessing it's hard to provide a scan or grade of the actual book.  This would break a selling rule, and get his thread pulled.  

violating two rules with no thread rules/explinations.... had to say something. 

too many scenarios for this to go badly for the buyers (and a few bad scenarios for the seller too)

I mean what happens if Diamond sends you damaged copies? There's no return policy so does the buyer just get a VF copy of the book? If Diamond shorts you is the seller guarenteeing to complete the sale by any means? And he's asking for payment in 2 days, but then he's got lots of time to finish the sale... which would violate the 30 day transaction completion rule, which he hasnt opted out of with his rules....

*sigh*

9 minutes ago, Red_Hood said:

What the hell is with these new generation of sellers.

I count 3 sales thread violations and the cherry on the turd cake is that he wants essentially double FMV for the book, ignoring the one recorded sale of $760 in August.  NICE !!!

TMNT #4 Manufacturing Error

their using this place like craigs list. no intention of becoming a member of this place to engage in other topics. just drop and run. too bad Dice or Watson were not still around. they'd run them out of here on a rail. LOL

I just lost my dad ,he passed today..he was a good dad he bought me a few boxes of comics last year and If I keep them it will drive me crazy.i am going to offer them all in lots free in one thread except what I pay to ship.these are basically a gift.comics are the least thing on my mind on this moment.i will put it on the announcement thread when I list them.

If you say a prayer for him is all I ask

.i want him to walk in heaven..it is a selfish request because I begged god and it would give me the one thing I truly want.

but ill take your advice ...ill keep the ones he gave me (he knew what I liked mostly common annuals)..for me valuable not much to others

I have books not given by him.ill offer some comics  instead (they are higher value and more collectible anyways) that ill choose 

8 hours ago, comicsyte95 said:

I just lost my dad ,he passed today..he was a good dad he bought me a few boxes of comics last year and If I keep them it will drive me crazy.i am going to offer them all in lots free in one thread except what I pay to ship.these are basically a gift.comics are the least thing on my mind on this moment.i will put it on the announcement thread when I list them.

If you say a prayer for him is all I ask

Very sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences.

Thank you

Get marwood & I  ,Dr x,harry lime,sharon,jason and matt for the prayers you don't know what it means to my family .thank you all again.and also thanks who any who stopped by and thought of my dad.I got to see him along time along time and he knew I loved him

since this space is reserved for comics ill exit out and only mention this again via pm.dont want to make anyone mad

thank you in no order to Sharon,Jason and Matt for the pms they meant more then I can say to me.