• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,148 posts in this topic

So the usual drill then. A questionable event, a valid complaint, a series of strong views aired. And no input from the law makers, despite an invite to clarify the rules of the game. 

As @newshane mentioned earlier, another reason to press the eject button.  

What was that Spandau Ballet song called again?

3 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

The mod's explanation is really reaching deep... like double rubber glove deep.

Quite right. There's a lot of poo down there. 

wow someone is playing fast and loose with their pricing justifications in their thread. someone without GPA could end up buying based on some misrepresentations and selective data points.... but I guess its "buyer beware" these days.

i dont believe anyones data points/price rationale anymore, which is to bad cause this used to be a trust first, check second kinda place.... (as long as it wasnt a Johnny One Post kinda guy)

Can I get some clarification on someone posting :takeit:for a book, and then later editing their post days later saying they changed their mind?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this against marketplace guidelines? I believe it is, but I don't see this type of thing addressed anywhere. Or at least I don't think...

7 hours ago, Lucid Enigma said:

Can I get some clarification on someone posting :takeit:for a book, and then later editing their post days later saying they changed their mind?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this against marketplace guidelines? I believe it is, but I don't see this type of thing addressed anywhere. Or at least I don't think...

Yes. That is a violation of board rules and would be probation worthy. People are bound to complete a deal if they take the book. 

1 minute ago, miraclemet said:

wow Wybone came in hot.  I'd be afraid to try and work a sale with somone with such an attitude.

Some people (shrug)

Stop by for a quick 1000 and ridicule the people you expect to pay it before setting off with the sunset!

56 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Some people (shrug)

Stop by for a quick 1000 and ridicule the people you expect to pay it before setting off with the sunset!

dont forget the eff u to CGCs rules who owns the boards....

21 hours ago, miraclemet said:

dont forget the eff u to CGCs rules who owns the boards....

22 hours ago, Patriot6 said:

Some people (shrug)

I wonder if he really did sell it or was just saying that to be even more of a spoon.

Edited by telerites