• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,148 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, RCheli said:

Am I the only one (and, yes, I may be the only one) who thinks that a regroupong/addition is in order with the sales thread categories?

I would suggest:

Gold/Silver

Bronze/Copper

Modern

If Copper ended in 91 or 92, that means we have 25+ years worth of modern books, and Bronze and Copper seem to be much more similar in tone/collectors than Copper and Modern. 

Thoughts?

The system is not broken, why screw with it?

If information is inaccurate, can't I question where they obtained that information or to prove the claim? Please see the link below and the 1 to 10 Ratio on Newsstands to Direct Market

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

If information is inaccurate, can't I question where they obtained that information or to prove the claim? Please see the link below and the 1 to 10 Ratio on Newsstands to Direct Market

I give you permission, just be nice about it. It often isn't what you do but how you do it. Don't hector them. (That never gets old, to me at least.)

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

Done!
They didn't have a return policy so it made asking for clarification much easier. 

3 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Anus or Onus?

Excellence in posting award

https://media.giphy.com/media/u7pnXUsWMaCNq/giphy

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c510168424f2e7741

Edited by porcupine48
New device.Ooh,I think I figured out stuff.I may have downloaded my first app

I'm new here, so forgive me if this is a dumb question or if it's already been addressed elsewhere.  And mods please move or delete if inappropriate.

Question: Is there a section on this forum where one can trade non-comic items for comics?  I have a whole pile of unused collectible concert backstage passes from the early 90s to early 2000s.  I wanted to see if anyone out there was interested in swapping some for pre #159 ASMs in any grade.  The passes are for: Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Boston, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Eagles, Metallica, Tom Petty, Pearl Jam, Billy Joel, Elton John, Bruce Springsteen, Rolling Stones, Tesla, Yes, and many many more.  Some are the laminated hard cards but most are the fabric type.  All are authentic.  Anyone interested?

passes.jpg

5 minutes ago, Roo_Phillip said:

I'm new here, so forgive me if this is a dumb question or if it's already been addressed elsewhere.  And mods please move or delete if inappropriate.

Question: Is there a section on this forum where one can trade non-comic items for comics?  I have a whole pile of unused collectible concert backstage passes from the early 90s to early 2000s.  I wanted to see if anyone out there was interested in swapping some for pre #159 ASMs in any grade.  The passes are for: Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Boston, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Eagles, Metallica, Tom Petty, Pearl Jam, Billy Joel, Elton John, Bruce Springsteen, Rolling Stones, Tesla, Yes, and many many more.  Some are the laminated hard cards but most are the fabric type.  All are authentic.  Anyone interested?

passes.jpg

Here's a catch-all thread for this...  Be very specific though on what you have and what you want to trade for..  It would help if you put in the title "For Trade"

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/46-mixed-age-threads-and-misc/

Edited by MustEatBrains