• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,148 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, faster friends said:

You can go to 1983 for BA

For many reasons I would never consider anything past 1979 as "Bronze Age", but here you have to see how Moderators consider the Age divisions.
"Modern" also implies a heavy change in conception(s), so it would even be harder to pinpoint, IMO.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:45 PM, Ryan. said:

Modern started with the launch of Image. That's scripture. 

It might be, but I do not even recall when Image started. At any rate, it was a big influence in "going downhill" for the established publishers. See Marvel with the New Mutants trashing/X-Force launch.

On 2/21/2020 at 10:44 AM, vaillant said:

It might be, but I do not even recall when Image started. At any rate, it was a big influence in "going downhill" for the established publishers. See Marvel with the New Mutants trashing/X-Force launch.

What. 

13 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

It's held in secret by someone who is reputable, so that makes it very safe! No worries...who needs pictures?

You can have as many as you like, and also contact the dealer for verification. I'm just not prepared to throw their name around when most people aren't interested and therefore it is none of their business.

24 minutes ago, World Devourer said:

You can have as many as you like, and also contact the dealer for verification. I'm just not prepared to throw their name around when most people aren't interested and therefore it is none of their business.

Thanks for answering. I'd just suggest that you post the pictures in the thread, since most people won't be interested unless  you do that. 

You make the transaction sound a little odd the way you wrote it, but you did generate interest on here with the mystery. Best of luck with the sale.

37 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Thanks for answering. I'd just suggest that you post the pictures in the thread, since most people won't be interested unless  you do that. 

You make the transaction sound a little odd the way you wrote it, but you did generate interest on here with the mystery. Best of luck with the sale.

Many thanks.

On 2/25/2020 at 5:49 AM, skypinkblu said:

It's held in secret by someone who is reputable, so that makes it very safe! No worries...who needs pictures?

You'll get nothing and like it. :slapfight: