• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

WHOA, WHOA....

Take it easy fella, walk it back. Be cool little porcupine, be cool. You don't want to harm those Archies. I know your upset, BUT YOU NEVER THREATEN SOMEONE'S ARCHIE COLLECTION.

I got cold sweats... I can't stand up, just the thought of it :sick:

Thanks for having my back.

2 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

Why not just have the Admins lock that ridiculous thread?  There's usually 8 or 10 hidden insult posts in it followed by one post with any actual information. 

As has been stated many times about politics......there are plenty of places on the internet to read about and discuss that topic.....or like-minded individuals can start their own private message group chat and discuss it all they want.  But to alter the forum to essentially accommodate one thread is enough to slap your forehead so hard it becomes your backhead.

You should see it 'next door'.

I try and drop in and be funny and disruptive ,and Bob usually follows up with some facts to seal it at least.

Should I start the boob drive bys in there?I've been testing those boobdrops today a bit-so far so good.

I wont get out of hand like last time,promise,I'm better in the head now

6 hours ago, Bird said:

more overreaching and overreacting

I thought I used the confused emoji to good effect yesterday too! 

Yeah, people need to grow a thicker skin. I can't imagine complaining about someone hitting the "like" button in a particular way. Geez. If you can't even manage to ignore that...

5 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Bingo, its that simple.

So people are soft and immature? What's new? The like, sad, and thanks emojis will just be 'abused' now. I have a feeling the crusade to change human nature will fail yet again.

3 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

Why not just have the Admins lock that ridiculous thread?  There's usually 8 or 10 hidden insult posts in it followed by one post with any actual information. 

As has been stated many times about politics......there are plenty of places on the internet to read about and discuss that topic.....or like-minded individuals can start their own private message group chat and discuss it all they want.  But to alter the forum to essentially accommodate one thread is enough to slap your forehead so hard it becomes your backhead.

+1

Thank you smiley