• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

Maybe we need more threads that we aren't allowed to post in.

Mr Melodrama strikes again... doh!

That statement wasn't melodramatic. Mr. Overreacting strikes again...

This, however, would be melodramatic:

dieinfire.gif

I don't know looks exactly like the reaction I'd expect to see if someone is on fire. (shrug)

captain_kirk_scream.gif

Now this is melodramatic fool!

Any chance you can quit posting long enough to mail my book? (shrug)

Funny Nochips got his book the other day? I guess the post office thinks you suk too! :whatev:

The idea being that people could post past experiences with sellers and buyers that didn't yet rise to the level needed for probation.

I read this three times, and the irony just beckoned me to post...

I have tried to be patient, but your sheer arrogance and hypocritical posting in this thread is just wrong.

Now, would you like to explain not only why you have ignored my invoice sent on 10/29 for the books you BIN’d, but why you have not responded to the four reminders I have sent just requesting your shipping information and preferred method of payment? ya know, before we get to probation level or whatever garbage you are spouting?

The idea being that people could post past experiences with sellers and buyers that didn't yet rise to the level needed for probation.

I have tried to be patient, but your sheer arrogance and hypocritical posting in this thread is just wrong.

Now, would you like to explain not only why you have ignored my invoice sent on 10/29 for the books you BIN’d, but why you have not responded to the four reminders I have sent just requesting your shipping information and preferred method of payment? ya know, before we get to probation level or whatever garbage you are spouting?

hm

No offense but here was my PM record:

126, 127, 128, 130 for $9 ?

yea, it is cool thanks

Let me know what I owe when you get time and a paypal address.

Mike

If you emailed me after this, that might be the problem. I couldn't use my normal gmail on signup here and created another email account with my ISP, charter. It was supposed to autoforward, but I don't think I've ever received anything through it. Couldn't you just PM me? I think I can provide you with a ton of people I've purchased from here who can attest to my quick payments. Truthfully, I had forgotten about these books when I didn't get an invoice.

If you emailed and I didn't get it, use a PM next time. If you PM'd and can point me to where that was, I'll give a public mea culpa right here. Otherwise, pound sand. Your move.