• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Sold, Thanks!
1 1

36 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Allimagee said:

Received the Manifest Destiny 1 CGC 9.8 from Projekt!!! Awesome book, awesome price and awesome shipping!! Will definitely buy from again!!

No you won't he's all out LOL.  I wanted to give Projekt some props as well I got everything and it's all in great condition.  Hd went out of his way and is is appreciated, thanks!!

Again thanks to all those that have bought, unfortunately everything that has sold was all that I was willing to part with.  All that remains in my PC is

Raws:
East of West every variant except RRP 1 - current (never selling)
Immortal Iron Fist every variant to the entire run except directors cut 1 (will likely sell in the future after another read, all are VF though due to re-reading)
Wolverine 66 - 72 & GS1 EVERY variant to each issue (never selling)
Rick and Morty EVERY variant & reprint 1 - current (may sell, if price is right :p hard to price due to the Roiland 1:50, I kid you not this is EVERY issue published to date) 

Slabs:
Batman New 52 1 CGC SS 9.8 Snyder (would take a nice offer to sell)
East of West 1 RRP CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Hickman signed and sketched by Dragotta (never selling)
Punisher (2016) Maleev 1 CGC SS 9.8 Remarked by "I Am The Punisher" by Bernthal (will likely sell in the future)
Rick and Morty 1 Blank CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Parnell & Harmon, Signed and Rick sketch by Roiland (never selling)

7 hours ago, projekt said:

Again thanks to all those that have bought, unfortunately everything that has sold was all that I was willing to part with.  All that remains in my PC is

Raws:
East of West every variant except RRP 1 - current (never selling)
Immortal Iron Fist every variant to the entire run except directors cut 1 (will likely sell in the future after another read, all are VF though due to re-reading)
Wolverine 66 - 72 & GS1 EVERY variant to each issue (never selling)
Rick and Morty EVERY variant & reprint 1 - current (may sell, if price is right :p hard to price due to the Roiland 1:50, I kid you not this is EVERY issue published to date) 

Slabs:
Batman New 52 1 CGC SS 9.8 Snyder (would take a nice offer to sell)
East of West 1 RRP CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Hickman signed and sketched by Dragotta (never selling)
Punisher (2016) Maleev 1 CGC SS 9.8 Remarked by "I Am The Punisher" by Bernthal (will likely sell in the future)
Rick and Morty 1 Blank CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Parnell & Harmon, Signed and Rick sketch by Roiland (never selling)

.....and I am sure that I will be one of the purchasers involved----:devil: