• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top 10 books in the hobby right now?

42 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Knightsofold said:

For long term rather have a high grade Sensation #1 over Tec 38.  

I am not too sure about this one, but I would definitely take an All-Star 8 over either a Sensation 1 or a 'Tec 38.

But then I would be the first to jump at a Pep 22 over an All-Star 8 or even a 'Tec 31.

So, I guess it really depends on what books you are comparing and after that, how deep you are going to have to dig into your pockets to obtain the book in question .  hm

But since we were talking about a 'Tec 31 versus a 'Tec 38, as I have already stated, I would go for the underdog 'Tec 38 myself.  It should be emphasized though that I am talking from a percentage valuation increase point of view going forward and relative to the current cost that it would take to pick up these 2 books in today's marketplace. 

Of course, I have always prefer buying low and looking forward to the ride up at an increasing pace, as opposed to buying high and hoping that the ride continues upward at the same accelerated pace.  :wishluck:

Edited by lou_fine