• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel UK Price Variants
16 16

2,571 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

The Mystic #54 homage cover to Avengers number one is so cool🆒🆒👍‼️🆒🆒🏿😄

Reissue, repackage, repackaged...

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

And just to confirm, he was happy for me to spread the word here prior to any formal announcement :headbang:

29 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Me too! 

I have had these two books for over two years waiting for this moment. They are in the inner well but missing the outer hard shell. I am going to get these parcelled up this weekend and will send them via Scott's Collectables (as they style themselves. As they are two brothers surnamed Scott I would've placed the apostrophe after the "s": Scotts' Collectables meh). The current TATS are quoted as 30 days, so I'll show the finished books when they arrive back in Blighty.

xzx1.jpg

xzx2.jpg

Edited by Redshade
Tried to get both photos the same size. I still haven't got the hang of this yet.

6 minutes ago, Redshade said:

I have had these two books for over two years waiting for this moment. They are in the inner well but missing the outer hard shell. I am going to get these parcelled up this weekend and will send them via Scott's Collectables (as they style themselves. As they are two brothers surnamed Scott I would've placed the apostrophe after the "s": Scotts' Collectables meh). The current TATS are quoted as 30 days, so I'll show the finished books when they arrive back in Blighty.

Niiiice. Not sure how long the change will take to bed in Stephen. They've only just decided on this and there's bound to be some operational changes needed. Fingers crossed you get the revised label :wishluck:

8 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Niiiice. Not sure how long the change will take to bed in Stephen. They've only just decided on this and there's bound to be some operational changes needed. Fingers crossed you get the revised label :wishluck:

Now that's a point that I hadn't thought of. Perhaps it would be best to hang fire for a while.

8 minutes ago, Redshade said:

What have the dogthren ever done for us?

Poop in the park?