Marvel Pence Priced Variants
17 17

846 posts in this topic

197 posts

Mostly focused on an X-Men pence run, but I have notated on my list which has a pence equivalent for other books I'm looking for.  Definitely enjoy looking for high grade pence copies.

10,634 posts
47 minutes ago, mec3437 said:

Mostly focused on an X-Men pence run, but I have notated on my list which has a pence equivalent for other books I'm looking for.  Definitely enjoy looking for high grade pence copies.

There's only 107 of them Mec. Shouldn't take too long (thumbsu

xm.thumb.PNG.8819799912f37c97b4261cc826ced2b2.PNG

xm2.thumb.PNG.0cf453a7df83269900df4e058b5a66f8.PNG

139 posts

Just showing off my latest acquisition but I also have a question. I have sent off five similarly broken out of the shell comics to the other place because like the seller I hate Newton rings. My question is : Can one post photos from the other place on this site?

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0471.JPG

10,634 posts
23 minutes ago, Redshade said:

Just showing off my latest acquisition but I also have a question.

That's a very nice pence Porcupine which I know would find favour with a friend of mine :)

23 minutes ago, Redshade said:

I have sent off five similarly broken out of the shell comics to the other place because like the seller I hate Newton rings. My question is : Can one post photos from the other place on this site?

My understanding is no, you are not 'allowed' to post competitor slab images here. But in the last year or so I've seen a marked increase in references to competitors which do not get removed like they used to. Admin and moderation activity are seemingly at an all time low. 

Maybe just post the comics Stephen, and trim off the slab labels from the pictures. 

139 posts
4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

That's a very nice pence Porcupine which I know would find favour with a friend of mine :)

My understanding is no, you are not 'allowed' to post competitor slab images here. But in the last year or so I've seen a marked increase in references to competitors which do not get removed like they used to. Admin and moderation activity are seemingly at an all time low. 

Maybe just post the comics Stephen, and trim off the slab labels from the pictures. 

Sound advice as always Steve(thumbsu.

When the aforementioned five comics are returned to me they will be going onto a well known auction site along with other comics that I am selling.

As will Mr Porcupine when I gather a few more for slabbing, the postage being silly for just one item.

Would your friend be interested in this as it is? Everything has a price.:flipbait:

10,634 posts
9 minutes ago, Redshade said:

Sound advice as always Steve(thumbsu.

When the aforementioned five comics are returned to me they will be going onto a well known auction site along with other comics that I am selling.

As will Mr Porcupine when I gather a few more for slabbing, the postage being silly for just one item.

Would your friend be interested in this as it is? Everything has a price.:flipbait:

Alas, nay, as he's gone off grid. But thanks though. I only buy old Charlton pence tat now myself, give or take. Sorry, quality Charlton price variants :)

Edited by Get Marwood & I
That's how people grow up