• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel UK Price Variants
16 16

2,571 posts in this topic

Hey,

Anyone heard from Marwood lately?

More than a week since his last post here, which must be his longest period of silence on record.

Maybe has just come to his senses and realised that there are more important things than these ramblings.

Awaiting developments.

3 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Hey,

Anyone heard from Marwood lately?

More than a week since his last post here, which must be his longest period of silence on record.

Maybe has just come to his senses and realised that there are more important things than these ramblings.

Awaiting developments.

I'm hoping he comes back soon-I know he's been taking breaks on and of as have I.

I'll try and shoot him off an email if I can remember my password

36 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I'm hoping he comes back soon

Hope he has not been abducted by a tyrant from an alien dimension, they are pretty common hereabouts.

If so, there will be a ransom demand, and if we don't pay up they will send him back.

1 minute ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Hope he has not been abducted by a tyrant from an alien dimension, they are pretty common hereabouts.

If so, there will be a ransom demand, and if we don't pay up they will send him back.

I'll send Black Fury after him...unless Black Fury furiously finked him away.

Then we're in it.