• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May Heritage Auction
3 3

313 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, tth2 said:

I don`t really like Crumb`s style, but even I would love to own that.

It would look great next to the Duck books in this guy's collection... :idea:

tth2.jpg

What an unbelievable collection of art.  If I were rich, I'd take the Ditko ASM 23 Spidey/Gobby page, the Kirby Thor 136 cover, the Steranko X-Men page, & the Gilbert Shelton Freewheelin' Franklin back cover.

WOW! I just now went over this auction for the first time and there is truly a ton of sweet sweet sweetness here. Among non-tracked lots I dig the Chaykin cover painting and so much juicy Terry Moore. I am tracking so much and I just may have some deep pockets this time.

I just realized that this art auction is split over 3 days! May 18, 19, and 20. I don't recall ever seeing that before? And with the Sunday Auction following, this means we have 4 straight days of art auctions closing on the same site.

So convenient...

On 4/13/2017 at 9:07 AM, delekkerste said:

tth2.jpg

Is he giving any seminars in my area?  :wishluck:

8 hours ago, comix4fun said:
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:07 PM, delekkerste said:

tth2.jpg

Is he giving any seminars in my area?  :wishluck:

"He thrives in isolation."

8 hours ago, RabidFerret said:

I just realized that this art auction is split over 3 days! May 18, 19, and 20. I don't recall ever seeing that before? And with the Sunday Auction following, this means we have 4 straight days of art auctions closing on the same site.

So convenient...

Yeah, it seems like comics and OA are all mixed up this time.  No pure comic days and pure OA days.