• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK #181 1st Wolverine 8.0, Green Label. Price lowered
1 1

8 posts in this topic

HULK #181 1st Wolverine 8.0, Green Label $1295

Today I'm listing one book.

Payment by Paypal, U.S. MO or a check drawn on a US bank.

Book will be shipped priority mail in the U.S, Express mail if out of the U.S. with tracking and signature required. I charge exact shipping wherever you are. I pay for private insurance, so it only has to be insured for $100.

I pack very carefully, and have a smoke free home.

Returns for any reason within 7 days of receipt, but since this is a slabbed book, return shipping is at your cost.

No listers please.

Edited by skypinkblu
lowered price

These are the recent GPA statistics.

GPA, Dec 2016, $1800
Jan 2017, $1690

90 Day average $1745

Bin $1575.00 plus exact shipping. Take off 5% if paying by check  or M.O (must be a U.S. postal order, or international P.0. or a check drawn on a U.S. bank.

I bought the book (unslabbed ) because it came with another book I wanted. The book is missing the Value stamp. I just don't collect books this new anymore. I had it pressed by Joeypost.

I think that says it all, but if there are any questions feel free to ask.

First :takeit:

Here or in a PM wins. I'm expecting company later, so I might be a little slow at responding.

hulk 181 slab.jpg

OK, last price drop, good only until 10pm EST tonight, after that the thread is closed. 

$1295 (no time payments). Shipped in the US, Out of the US, exact shipping.

Just an effort to get this in the mail before I get snowed in;) 

Thanks, Larry:)

Someone asked me for a scan the other day, but I was not near a scanner than can do slabs. Not that is one is so fantastic, the color is better on the phone picture, but the details are better here.

I'm going to leave this up until Sunday morning.

58cca8a85b4cd_hulk18180.thumb.jpeg.d91b1e32d07bd38f37985ab73c845388.jpeg58cca8ad8b494_hulk181b80.jpeg.thumb.jpeg.cf87d999a9380facdae80deb4c0fb402.jpeg

Edited by skypinkblu