• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: X-MEN #1 CGC Sig by Stan Lee 1st Professor X

5 posts in this topic

FS: X-MEN #1 CGC Sig by Stan Lee 1st Professor X

Open to a trade for a Golden Age Key Issue. Paypal only verified. I have references on Instagram and also Ebay for your consideration.

X-Men 1 CGC 2.5 signed by the man himself STAN Lee This super key issue contains the origin and 1st appearance of the X-Men, (Professor X, Cyclops, Iceman, Angel, Beast, and Marvel Girl, and Magneto!  
The book is unrestored and unpressed. The slab is in pristine condition. A real keeper! I also have few other comics golden and silver age

$2250 or make me an offer I can't refuse and this beauty is yours!   shipped priority included to US . No International bidders pls.

xmen1.jpg

2 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Didn't you just pick this up? Anyway, congrats and GLWTS! Cool trade potential brewing in this thread:popcorn:

Hey amigo! you are everywhere ;)  Testing waters here. Found some good deals on the IG so why not here?. As you know, I am a sucker for Golden Age comics so if the right trade comes along I will take it. Otherwise I will hold this beauty .... thanks for stopping by

3 minutes ago, Dreamtoreal1 said:

Hey amigo! you are everywhere ;)  Testing waters here. Found some good deals on the IG so why not here?. As you know, I am a sucker for Golden Age comics so if the right trade comes along I will take it. Otherwise I will hold this beauty .... thanks for stopping by

3 minutes ago, Dreamtoreal1 said:

I get it! I'm camping on this thread to see the trade offers, and what if anything gets you to pull the trigger on a trade deal. Cheers, and again, welcome to the boards, Pablo!