• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Three Cheers for The Gold Reading Room!
2 2

673 posts in this topic

He's at it again this morning, adding wonderful books to the web for us all to read. I didn't want to interrupt the thread, or encourage others to do so, but here I say three cheers to Grantley Goddard. He spends ages posting those scans for our reading pleasure.

Grantley - thank you  :golfclap:

1 hour ago, Marwood & I said:

He's at it again this morning, adding wonderful books to the web for us all to read. I didn't want to interrupt the thread, or encourage others to do so, but here I say three cheers to Grantley Goddard. He spends ages posting those scans for our reading pleasure.

Grantley - thank you  :golfclap:

Thank you sir, I'm glad you are enjoying it. That makes doing it worthwhile. :foryou:

My original goal was to post at least one story per day, but that changed and now it's one complete book per day. 

1 minute ago, Marwood & I said:

You're very welcome. Keep it up - I like reading books that I otherwise would not get to see. Your thread is one of the most worthwhile on the boards and I just wanted you to know that your efforts are appreciated. (thumbsu

:blush: :bigsmile:

Phew...I managed to get three full books into the GRR today. Here is the latest just gone up.

It has a poignant and disturbing Nazi death camp story in it.

0x.jpg

Edited by Grantley Goddard

2 hours ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Next book up in the GRR will be this classic. Later tonight.  (thumbsu

0.jpg

That's the weekends reading sorted! :headbang:

14 hours ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Coming soon to the GRR... :fear:

0.jpg

Just read the first story. Cool when they all turn the cards over. And what a cover.  I was hoping she'd be inside too :wink: