• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 128
2 2

223 posts in this topic

The Seeding methodology is basically a quasi-randomized order on my part... but the initial seeding is structured. The TOP #1 seed The General is in Bracket A. The SECOND TOP #1 seed is in Bracket B thereby giving them the best chance of meeting up in the Finals. The TOP #1 seed is also paired up in the Regional with the WEAKEST #2 seed. And so on. :grin:

(Weakest being just a relative term since we all know the SEEDING round means nothing... :slapfight: )

Good Luck, Everyone! (thumbsu

Edited by sckao

25 minutes ago, Betty-Bates said:

So if we have a bye we dont have to guess this week? (Sorry, not much of a sports gal so not sure how this works.)

Players with BYEs get an automatic win to the next round unless you submit anyway and somehow end up with a negative score. Then you'd lose to the BYE...

(Just kidding.)

Edited by sckao

So if you got a really low score in seeding round you are out and then its bye for you?

29 minutes ago, toro said:

I'm just glad I have a bye in this round, there are a couple of head scratchers among the four books.

I'm the only one in my seed group (5) that didn't get a bye. :sorry:

Edited by jcjames

There is a mistake in the matchups... jcjames (5) vs jhutton2 (12) is correct.

AJD (2) vs jhutton (15) is incorrect. AJD (2) has a BYE.

Fixing it...