• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ryan Reynolds signing: Send-Ins not accepted...sales only
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Ryan Reynolds signing: Send-Ins not accepted...sales only

reynolds_ryan_banner1.jpg

Celebrity Authentics has a signing with Ryan Reynolds upcoming. Twin Cities Comics will have a limited number of comics signed at the signing that will be available for sale. As of right now we have one book confirmed for the signing and waiting on approval for three additional covers. Will post them below along with cost.

In addition we are looking to purchase copies of New Mutants 98 to have signed and available for sale.

If you have any questions and/or have copies of NM 98, please PM me.

reynoldscomicdeadpoolexcl_1_X.jpg

Deadpool #18 Celebrity Authentics variant CGC 9.8 SS (Signed by Reynolds and Liefeld) - $499.99

Will be taking deposits of $150 to hold spots for CGC 9.8 SS Signed by both Ryan Reynolds and Rob Liefeld. Orders will be placed in first come first serve order and if we do not get enough 9.8s to cover any pre-orders full refunds will be given or customers can choose to purchase copies that are lower graded for a lower cost.

Here are the other covers we should be having for sale and cost if we get approval to have these covers signed.

detail.jpg

True Believers: Deadpool #1 CGC 9.8 SS (Reynolds and Liefeld) - $599.99

s-l1600.jpg

Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe TPB CGC 9.8 SS (Reynolds and Liefled) - $599.99

is there a non-liefeld option? and if so what would the pricing be?

Still waiting on approval for a few covers for the signing. If there are any covers that a number of people would like to see be available for sale we can submit additional covers for approval for the signing. If there are any covers people would like to see available please PM me and if I have sufficient interest in any specific covers I will see what I can do.

On 3/15/2017 at 11:29 PM, AllBill said:

If you can get any of the Deadpool action figure variants approved, I'd be interested in that minus the Liefled sig. 

I would be interested in an Action figure variant cover as well.