Superman #50 (1990) NEWSSTAND ONLY, $20, $50, OR MORE!

10 posts in this topic

53,583 posts

Superman #50 (1990) NEWSSTAND ONLY, $20, $50+

Looking for copies of Superman #50, the engagement issue, in NEWSSTAND ONLY. This was one of the very first new books I missed out on at the comic shop, and had to haunt the newsstands for a copy. Might have been the very first one for me.

So, I'm looking for a NEWSSTAND copy (with the UPC code, rather than the "Fifty Issues!" UPC text.)

Sure, there are plenty on eBay, but you know how that goes...I'm looking for the RIGHT copy. I'll take multiple copies, if I have to, to get what I'd like.

And...I'm paying $20, $30, $50, OR MORE, if it's just the RIGHT copy. Don't hesitate to contact me for any reason, so long as it's a NEWSSTAND copy!

PM me with what you've got! Thanks!

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

53,583 posts

Nothing...? Surely, someone's got to have a copy for $50....maybe more.

18,634 posts

I'm not sure what's going on here, but mileghigh seems to have plenty.  Do you want to buy from them and send me whatever difference there is that you feel is appropriate?

Or is the point that you want to be able to see the specific issue you're getting?

1,695 posts

I have one. It's a 6.0. Let me know.

53,583 posts
5 hours ago, revat said:

I'm not sure what's going on here, but mileghigh seems to have plenty.  Do you want to buy from them and send me whatever difference there is that you feel is appropriate?

Or is the point that you want to be able to see the specific issue you're getting?

Yes, I want to see and inspect the specific issue I'm getting. You can probably figure out why. ;)

53,583 posts
12 minutes ago, Batarag said:

I have one. It's a 6.0. Let me know.

PM me a pic?

1,695 posts

How do I PM on this new setup?

53,583 posts
1 hour ago, Batarag said:

How do I PM on this new setup?

Good question. I think go to your profile and send message?

32,493 posts

Click on the envelope in the top right of the screen and then click "compose".  

OR

Hover over the profile of the person you want to send PM to.  You'll get a pop-up and you'll see the envelope there.  Click it.