• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

4 posts in this topic

Labratnotincluded's CGC 9.8 X-23 2010 Sale

Hi this thread will be selling CGC 9.8 related comics -- featuring X-23 2010 Regular Issue 1, X-23 2010 Regular Issue 2 (only 10 Universal Blue Label 9.8s on Census) and X-23 2010 Regular Issue 3 (only 9 Universal Blue Label 9.8s on Census)

:rulez:

1st :takeit: in the thread or pm by timestamp gets the item.

Pay by paypal.

Shipping is additional and paid by buyer (unless otherwise specified), generally US Priority shipping 1 - 3 days packed in CGC box (the "MyComicshop" Slab box) in middle of a large Priority Mail box with popcorn foam surrounding it.  I am not offering International shipping at this time.

No Probies, Hall of Shamers etc....

Payment in full within 3 days.  I can quote shipping once I know your address and slabs will be insured for value.  

SCRATCHES ON SCANS ARE THE SCANNER GLASS (I bought an Epson GT-15000 off Ebay and boy do  even the most minor scratches come thru in spades!  (btw, anyone know of any actual tested methods of removing these or kits they've used please let me know!)

Edited by labratnotincluded