• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

March Madness Grading Tournament - Round of 64
3 3

256 posts in this topic

All grades that have been sent have recorded.   Let me know if you didn't get a reply to your grades submission.

Two contestants have recorded perfect scores.  :banana::banana:

Edited by BlowUpTheMoon

1 hour ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

All grades that have been sent have recorded.   Let me know if you didn't get a reply to your grades submission.

Not me :cool: 

5 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

:ohnoez:

1 hour ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Grades in ...

Are you kidding me ? Why in the hell do you have full size giant pics of two Silver Surfer books in your sigline. Don't you think that's a tad much? Can't you shrink them down.

1 hour ago, Iceman399 said:

My grades were recorded then shortly after 2 perfects were noted in the boards @kav sorry buddy but you are done :banana:

Um...I also submitted at the same time so...

Edited by kav

2 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Are you kidding me ? Why in the hell do you have full size giant pics of two Silver Surfer books in your sigline. Don't you think that's a tad much? Can't you shrink them down.

Oakman ... apologies ... probably my lack of knowledge re. size of pics as we transitioned to the new boards ... will work on fixing ... all the best in the tournament ...