• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reinvention of 'Pay It Forward' Thread
1 1

Do you think it's worth it to reconsider 'Pay It Forward' thread?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it's worth it to reconsider 'Pay It Forward' thread?

• Yes
    • No
    • Need more details before making an educated decision.

128 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Who made the poll and how did they do it?

And the percentages are correct!!! :headbang: New boards rockin'it now! (I don't know how they did it either.)

20 minutes ago, CAHokie said:

No you didn't. You made a mockery out of it and then was gleeful about it being shut down and even made your location, "PIF Killer." Even if the thread was doomed anyway at least own your part in it 

:whatthe:

:applause:

:headbang:

:luhv:

3 minutes ago, Foley said:

When you create a new topic, the "poll" tab is next to "Content" at the top.

58caf39d1730a_Screenshot2017-03-16at8_19_08PM.thumb.png.3dbba8f4e9f70e196e06d9ab896b0d1d.png

I never tried that as I am Polish and against profiling but now I see that I may have misunderstood that tab! 

22 minutes ago, kav said:

No one can argue i didn't try to keep pif going-why I gave away $100.  By 'pif killer' I meant that I was killing it at pif!!!

Thanks for proving my point.  You won't own up to it.  I would say go back and read it for yourself but who knows how many times it was edited back then.  No matter what it shows now, in live time it was obvious what you were doing.  Hey, at least you are good at what you do. That's something! :golfclap:

Just now, CAHokie said:

Thanks for proving my point.  You won't own up to it.  I would say go back and read it for yourself but who knows how many times it was edited back then.  No matter what it shows now, in live time it was obvious what you were doing.  Hey, at least you are good at what you do. That's something! :golfclap:

:acclaim:

1 hour ago, kav said:

No one can argue i didn't try to keep pif going-why I gave away $100.  By 'pif killer' I meant that I was killing it at pif!!!

No one person killed the PIF. There were a few repeat donkeys that couldn't stay away from it. Some of them, oddly enough, seemed to find good stuff to sell on a pretty consistent basis after the PIF got shut down and they were unable to trade their coverless Youngblood #1 for some nice offers. 

Then you had the professional scrotum garglers that defended the donkeys and future HOS/banned members actions with their "gee golly, everyone is swell" nonsense every chance they could.

If I remember correctly, rfoii took an offer and offered up cash, and the thread got locked down soon after. So no cash offers should be allowed, because then it becomes a sales thread. I checked in on the thread often, mostly for the lolz, but I honestly believe a PIF thread could work if everyone stopped pretending that value shouldn't matter, as that seemed to be the cause of most of the drama. OP's tiered system would work to solve that problem.