Are notifications down again?
1 1

Question

Are notifications down again?

Noticed I stopped getting notifications again so thought I'd check to see if they were down again.

JP

1 person likes this

6 answers to this question

We have twice run into problems where the email service we were using saw something suspicious in email notifications and suspended sending. But that's it. So for the most part everyone should be getting email notifications. If you aren't you'll want to triple-check your notification settings and/or check you spam folder.

I haven't received any in about a month.

I have checked and rechecked my settings and everything is in order.

I have resigned myself to the fact that I will need to check in on the boards to see if I have any notifications and that I can't rely on getting any more notifications.

1 person likes this

I am getting them, but the performance is very haphazard. Sometimes I get them straight away, sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes ages, sometimes not at all. 

Hopefully this will improve,  and hopefully someone in administration will solve your issue for you Jordysnordy. 

Posted (edited)

I don't get any emails for content I follow.  Its actually a pretty big pain.  I hope they get these issues resolved because the longer these issues stretch out the less people visit the boards.  Compared to the old boards this place has turned into a ghost town.  

Edited by comicquant

Is everyone receiving email notifications? I was getting them but nothing now when I receive a message here.

I've been testing by messaging myself with all the settings on/off. Checked my spam filters and safe senders and still nothing.

2 hours ago, I like pie said:

Is everyone receiving email notifications? I was getting them but nothing now when I receive a message here.

I've been testing by messaging myself with all the settings on/off. Checked my spam filters and safe senders and still nothing.

Been months since I got any and I have no clue why. I have checked and re-checked my settings and everything is good but still no email notifications.