• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting a graded comic signed

3 posts in this topic

Getting a graded comic signed

Hey everyone! I'm super new and need some help. I have a few graded comics that I want to get signed by Stan Lee at Megacon this year. I would like to have the actual comic signed and not the cgc case. How do I go about getting the comic out of the case and then re-graded with the signature? Is there a specific process? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

CGC will remove the comic books from their holders for $10 each.  You can then have Stan Lee sign the comic books.  After the comic books are signed, CGC will reholder them with a Signature Series Label, but you will not be guaranteed the same grades.  You should also be able to pay an additional $5 for a Stan Lee Signature Series Label.  It is not a difficult process.  I have done it numerous times.  Good luck, BigxHurt.

Edited by My young Padawan

On 3/18/2017 at 3:31 PM, My young Padawan said:

CGC will remove the comic books from their holders for $10 each.  You can then have Stan Lee sign the comic books.  After the comic books are signed, CGC will reholder them with a Signature Series Label, but you will not be guaranteed the same grades.  You should also be able to pay an additional $5 for a Stan Lee Signature Series Label.  It is not a difficult process.  I have done it numerous times.  Good luck, BigxHurt.

Thank you so much!!!! Now I just have to figure out which comic to have him sign lol this will be my first comic signed by him.